This week has been relatively easy what with the picnic and sports day. We were supposed to wear "athletic clothing" for sports day, so I showed up in shorts and a t-shirt. Seems "athletic clothing" means slacks and a polo shirt.
Anyway, the day started out with group stretching and then an 80 meter sprint. I raced once with another teacher and some students but in the middle of the race I came across a dilemma. I was getting farther ahead and I didn't want to embarrass the other teacher (he is young and athletic) but I didn't want to look like I was slow either (damn you pride!). I decided to kind of slow down like maybe I was tired or something, you know how we Americans are all fat and out of shape. Well, my acting wasn't so good since I had a couple of teachers after ask me why I slowed down. My question is why was I winning when I hadn't run in 4 months and when I did it at 75% I was still beating kids who ran everyday? Well, didn't matter, I won and was given a nice pair of gray socks.
After there were a couple over games (tug-o-war, human bridge) then we had the big event, teachers vs. students soccer match!!! It was fun because every time I touched the ball the students cheered and I didn't make too many mistakes. We won 5-2.
The field trip the next day was pretty boring but we got to ride in a tiny speed boat. While the students where out getting soaked, we teachers played some strange card game that I won. If only Kim Jung Il could have seen the American dominance then maybe he'd think twice about all this stuff. I need some Amerigasm Toby Keith style!
October 28, 2006
Slow motion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Put a boot in their ass, it's the American way!" (Toby Keith)
"Light up their world like it's the Fourth of July" (also Toby Keith)
PS. Speaking of American country star jack-offs, big write up about Pat Green in the paper the other day, about how he's so nice and down-to-earth. I almost cut it out to send to you, but decided to line the bird cage with it instead.
Post a Comment