January 10, 2008

Wii?

After extensive practice bowling on the Wii I went out for a shot at the real thing. I went with my roommate Ian and his "client" Thomas who is wheelchair bound with cerebral palsy. After a couple of frames resulting in - - I got the hang of it. Bowling balls weigh a bit more than a Wii controller. The first game was a wash, but the second game I barely beat out Thomas for the highest score. GO Mii!!
Still searching for jobs but had a pretty good interview with a school in Japan the other night. We'll see what comes of it. If worse comes to worst, I will just head to Vietnam or Thailand and teach.

Other than that it has been life as normal. I take care of the dogs, read a bit and think about learning Japanese and Spanish.

Adios! 上あっ!!

No comments: