September 9, 2009

Contest time!!

OK, I will try to hold more contests in a weak attempt to gain readers and so I don't think I am wasting my doing this site in such a half-assed manner.

Sorry Koreans, you can't participate in this one!

This is an advertisement I saw last week, can you tell me what product is advertising?


Your prize is a pair of wonderful Obama socks. Don't worry, you will receive an unworn pair!



To enter you need to post in the comments section what the answer is. You also need to leave your name!

5 comments:

Dirty Koshua said...

Uh - is it an ad for a teen beauty paegant?

Unknown said...

Sanka?

prehensel said...

Hair lice treatment.

Scott said...

None of the above. I am excited that I have a new pair of socks though.

John said...

Darby: Deodorant? Makeup?
John: Axe Body Spray? Massengill?