The new school year has finally started and I am actually teaching a bit now. I was able to work it out that instead of just being a tape recorder and repeating things I will have a class to myself...kind of. I am splitting the classes in half and teaching one half while my co-teacher does the other half. The big draw back is now I will be doing the same lesson 16 times!! The price for freedom I guess.
This weeks teaching was basically talking about myself then showing a home movie. The kids thought my mom was very pretty. They also commented on my oldest brother's "nice-uh teeth", I was so happy they used the plural. These boys are much smarter than my last batch.
Nothing else has been happening. Friends are supposed to come down this weekend so hopefully I will get out a bit. Maybe some adventures will be had and I can write all about them and do it in such a way that you are on the edge of your seat the entire time...or it might be like this post and put you to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment