I am sitting in a coffee shop just down the road from my grandma's house and I feel like I am back in Eastern Europe. It is filled with Lithuanians (I think) playing dominoes. One guy is getting really upset because they aren't including him into any games...or maybe it is "Tom" who is quite annoying while on the phone and talks a bit to loud to his coffee partner. I don't think the rest of us need to know that he is a big believer of "fate and whatnot."
I really liked that I could go someplace and not understand a word anyone is saying. If I could get Tom out of here it would be perfect, other than not being able to get my phone online.
Looking around I just noticed that what I thought was a guy is really a girl. I never had that problem before I got here (other than the transvestite in Czech).
I gained 10 pounds (5 kg) in the past week. I have even been trying to eat light, but alas, if I am to stay in this country I am bound to be fat(ter). I went out with a friend and she mentioned traveling around South America. That would be great but she doesn't have a dime to her name and won't be getting a job anytime soon. I need somebody rich to travel around with.
I think there will be an untimely death on Gladys Ave soon. Not sure whose, probably mine, I think I get on Grandma's nerves a bit.
I posted some China pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment