April 27, 2008

Ueno

No much to report. Work is work. Life is life. Pizza Hut can't find my apartment no matter how many times they have come.

Vacation starts tomorrow. I have no real plans to go anywhere other than around Tokyo. Everyone in the country has off so any touristy place will be packed.

I went to a baseball game with a Japanese girl who weighs 85 pounds! She is tallish as well at 5'7". Unfortunately the game got rained out, but maybe it added a few ounces to the girl. Hopefully I will make it to another game this week (this time with a British guy) and get some pictures or video of the crowds chanting. They are all very polite and only chant and sing while their team is up so as to not disturb the other team's chants when their teams are batting.

Below are some pictures and a video (don't worry, it is not 10 minutes like the previous ones).

I wish I had some good stories to tell, unfortunately there are no hookers roaming the streets for me to dance with and the trains move too fast to jump out of.


An umbrella locker


I LIKE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!


I think I am in Paris.


Sushi guy


Cake hat

In the video, there is a scene of lots of bushes. I was trying to show all of the broken umbrellas that people toss. It is the only garbage that I see in here. Also, at the end is a conveyor belt sushi place.

No comments: