Not much happening round these here parts other than smashing my face into incredibly low head of the door frame. Such a lump on the head in called kakoi nobu in Japanese. Mine was right on the bridge of my nose, though I didn't notice it broke the skin until the next morning.
Last week I went on a date with another tiny Japanese girl. The night started off well enough with her insisting she was too popular to meet me at the train station and that people would be talking if they saw her with a foreigner. This is in a city of almost 13,000,000 people. She was worried her picture would end up in a tabloid! While at dinner (were she had to slum it because I refused to go to a $200 a plate restaurant) she showed me her new Cartier watch that Daddy bought her. It cost $18,000. After dinner and some karaoke she called her driver to pick her up and that was that.
I live in a pretty remote area, nothing to do here except go to Denny's. I joined a web site where I can meet people and whatnot. I used the site in Korea to mixed results, but it got me out of the house and I had some good times. Since being in Japan I met a millionaire heiress (who was mentioned above), a girl who works in a bar, a psycho who is really nice and a trans-gender hostess who is currently dating an American baseball coach for one of the pro teams here. Interesting thing this Internet is.
I have a little journal that I am going to try to carry around and jot down whatever pops into my head at times. I will hope to transfer some of those jottings over here if they aren't to pathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment