"It's snowing and actually sticking to the ground!"You're so funny. You sound like a Texan when we see snow.Btw, it hit 86F in Dallas today.Loves.
You took a picture of a 12 year old's legs. Did she think that was a little creepy?
@Carolyn, I am part Texan you know!@Jill, it was a group photo, but I cropped them out to protect the innocent. As it was not done in a sexual way, I have no feelings of creepiness.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
"It's snowing and actually sticking to the ground!"
You're so funny. You sound like a Texan when we see snow.
Btw, it hit 86F in Dallas today.
Loves.
You took a picture of a 12 year old's legs. Did she think that was a little creepy?
@Carolyn, I am part Texan you know!
@Jill, it was a group photo, but I cropped them out to protect the innocent. As it was not done in a sexual way, I have no feelings of creepiness.
Post a Comment