April 30, 2007

pencil cases

My weekend was boring. I did trade in an old camera for a new one though.

As I have said before, Korean students are different from American students. At my all boys high school they are always petting each other and holding hands while I teach. They would be accused of being gay (nttawwt) if that was done in the States. But another difference is the pencil case. Most have little bags for their pens and "sharps" which seem to be a bit on the "interesting" side. I have made a collage for you to look at. Click the pick to get it full size (and check out the pink notebook!)
They also have interesting notebooks. I saw this printed on one:

If God gives me a super
I want to be a transparent
I want to go inside to
I want to hit bad men.
If so, I will be hero of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My pencil case says pretty much the same thing. I love...er, scratch that, LIKE Scott. But it's more like-like, ala Winnie Cooper.
Julz