Sorry for the delay, but most of you who read this saw me in person anyway. For those that didn't, I was in the US (Ohio to be more precise) for the past 2 weeks. I am now back in Korea doing the work thing.
I went to Ohio for my brother's wedding and left a few days early to surprise him and make it to the bachelor party. It was also my fist time to meet his (then) bride to be. She is a good catch. My first meal back (not counting the Philly cheese steak I had at the airport) was Danny Boy's pizza and it was amazing. 3 days later I gained 10 pounds.
After that I saw lots of family and ate tons of food, went to an Indians game and to the Smith Family cottage ("The Barn"), went rafting for the bachelor party and to an amazing theatre for the wedding reception. The church that they got married in was the same one my grandparents were married in in 1941. It was also the same church that the Bride's father was once a priest.
I am posting lots of pics and have linked to my brother's site if you are so inclined to see what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment