Sorry for my lack of writing, just don't feel comfortable doing it in a internet cafe. I have received some complaints about my lousy Chinese coverage so I will rectify that in 2 weeks when I get on my own computer and can upload my pictures.
Czech has been great. Seems that I have consumed more liquid in the past two weeks then I have in the past year. Went to one bar on Friday that has individual taps at each table and keeps track of how much the table drinks. It then shows up on a large screen so all the tables are competing with each other. Even though there were only 5 of us and were competing against tabls of 8-10 people we held our own and stayed in 2nd place most of the night (we started after one large table, otherwise we would have been in first) before we all reached our limit. Whoever thought of this was a genius.
Went on a pub crawl the day before going to many of the former pit-stops one takes whilist being an English teacher in Brno.
Other than speanding my time in pubs I walk around town trying to decide if this is the place for me again, at this point I am leaning the way of the no. We'll see what happens though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear readers, you are woefully misinformed. 5 of their league championship pints were supplied by others. In fact, it was these pints that helped them maintain their position. In the light of things - it was small potatoes. These guys consumed 50 pints. It was a marvel to see. I felt proud as their major organs entered a state of paralysis. Sadly, I had to leave; my ears burning from chants of "gay, gay!". I would have helped further, but my system isn't what it once was.
Post a Comment