I went with a Japanese girl who was also really curious about them. We headed down to Akihabara (Electric Town) which is the hotbed of maid cafe action. There were tons to choose from and many girls standing on the street corners dressed as very cold maids were handing out fliers. We chose one with cute enough girls but when we got to the building, there were actually three different ones to choose from. We went with a different one than we originally planned because they offered beer and for 500 yen you could play a Nintendo DS game with one of the maids.
We rode the elevator to the 5th floor and were shown a lackluster room. Nothing special in any way other than the waitresses dressing up and shouting "Welcome home Master" to us as we entered.
After ordering a beer we (my friend and I) pulled out our DS' (her's is pink!) and just decided to play against each other rather than pay one of the waitresses. I felt very Japanese. I was drinking at beer in a maid cafe and playing video games against a Japanese girl and I was beating her! Yata!!!!
Some guys playing PSP in KFC


1 comment:
Nice autographed card; "Thank you for coming"? Those are some polite hookers.
-your big bro
Post a Comment