As the clock is quickly ticking for my Tokyo departure I am trying to get a lot of things in. My plan on going to an onsen was put off after realizing that my touring friend (of Japanese persuasion and Japanese) would be sitting in a different onsen than I due to her not being a he.
We decided to go to Noppori which is one of the oldest areas of Tokyo. It was a nice walk and we had some good treats. After that we went to Roppongi, the foreigner district that I always try to avoid. Roppongi is home to the building "Roppongi Hills". There is probably the best view of the city available on the top of the 56 story building with an open air observation deck. It is much higher than Tokyo Tower, so it was well worth the 1500 yen.
The site has been putting up a fight in letting me load pictures, so just go to the PICTURES link on the right if you want to see more!

No comments:
Post a Comment