August 16, 2009

More baseball

My hometown team came to Seoul this weekend so I went with a friend and we sat in the Lotte Giants section. The fans took up half of the stadium which is not bad for a team that is located on the other side of the country.


Singing for Garcia, Lotte's Mexican player

It is quite interesting that 90% of the fans songs are based on one tune. Unfortunately I didn't get any of it on video. But here is the tune they use (seriously).




Here is a video I made a couple years ago at Lotte stadium of more restrained singing.



Watch out for that sun!


I can hate Mexico one day, but cheer one of their people on the next day.

It was in the 90 degree range.




After that I met up with the teachers at camp for some meat and beer.


A student during speed skating class at my camp


At the end of the night I went to a chicken shop to get something to much on and met an Iranian and a Turk. We sat down for an hour and had a good chat over beers and soju. (soory, no pictures of that)

No comments: