This is my 6th apartment since I left the USA in 2004. My first apartment was in Brno and it was a decent size but basically had a kitchen, a huge hallway and a bedroom/livingroom. It also had all the possessions of a recently departed old woman everywhere, so it never felt like my one.

After that I moved into a smaller but nicer apartment on the other side of town, unfortunately it caught fire and blackened everything I owned.

This was followed by my shoebox in Korea. It was a studio with nothing to sit on but my bed and the floor.
Then it was off to Japan where I had the noisy lady upstairs and another tiny one room apartment with the only window beinga a patio door and the patio being the parking lot making it possible for anyone to just walk right into my apartment while I was sleeping.
Which led me to a much nicer place with an upstairs and a downstairs (2 rooms!!!)
Now I am back in Korea and in the biggest place of all. In the video below you may be able to notice the horses on the bottom right when I look outside for the first time. It's nice hearing them whinny (sp?) in the morning. I also hear the ships that are anchored nearby blowing their horns at 7pm. It is a really relaxing sound from this distance.
It takes about 15 minutes to walk to school, but unfortunately I have to go over a large hill. I guess it will build up my legs a bit and maybe help me shed a few pounds that I gained while gorging myself in the US.


3 comments:
where is this exactly? is it near Piff Plaza? look nice man. moving on up!
No, I am on Yeongdo still, on the other side of that large hill in front of the school.
Wow, nice place. Livin' in luxury compared to your other places. Way to go, Scott!
Post a Comment