September 10, 2008


Sorry for the slow news, but no stories of getting caught looking up skirts or jumping out of moving trains today. I did start going to Japanese classes last week. It is offered by the community center and only costs $2 for a 2 hour lesson. I am the only beginner so I have a nice private lesson. I would charge about $60 for the same lesson if I was doing privates.

I am going to start attending other classes in other communities so I can get some more exposure. You'd think that being surrounded by Japanese it would be enough, but since 95% of the Japanese I come in contact with are paying me to speak English with them, I don't really get a chance to learn much. Learned half of the alphabet last week, starting the other half this week (not including kanji, which are all of the Chinese characters).


Here we are at our first lesson.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking on the language bro! For Asian languages, best sounding if you ask me.