I am currently sitting in the teachers’ office completely alone getting high off of gas fumes. All the teachers are some sort of workshop and since it's in some language I don't quite have the grasp of yet, I decided to skip it. While the teachers are out students are refilling all the heaters with what looked like gasoline (and smells like!)
I had a very boring birthday last week. I didn't even remember it was that special day until I
was halfway to school. When I got there I found a cake on my desk and a few of the teachers gathered around and sang a pretty bad version of "Happy Birthday" with rhythm losing clapping the whole time. Everybody was really nice so it wasn't too bad. The cake was made from new potatoes. After school I went to TGIFridays to have a $14 hamburger then headed home to cry in my pillow. A friend did give me a book on learning Korean; I don't think I'll be getting to deep into that one.
Went to Pra...let's start over...Went to 
The camera...
I took the slow train there and back, so 11 hours in travel time for less than 24 hours of
November 20, 2006
"Cricket...Cricket..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You MUST be high on gas fumes if you think you're going to get away without an ass-kicking after that last post on my blog. I hope you're ashamed of yourself...
Post a Comment