November 9, 2006

Grrrrr Rabbit!

Okay, Korea bitching time!

I am exhausted. The past 2 nights I was woken up by some idiot ringing my doorbell throughout the night. I spent last night awake waiting for the shit to do it again and everytime I heard footsteps I'd go to the door to pounce on his/her ass. Of course they didn't come back, but I'll be ready tonight. It's strange, they ring mine, run upstairs and ring someone else, run downstairs and rings mine again, then they run away.

I think they have a problem with somebody but are not sure which apartment is the right one. I don't think Koreans know how to read numbers. I always get people trying to key into my room or just try opening the door! I am glad that I have it locked all the time. One idiot kept knocking and ringing the doorbell and trying to open the door while I was trying to get out of bed and get a bit dressed before I opened it. As soon as he saw me he said sorry and took off to only comeback a few minutes later doing the same thing! What the hell?!

After tonight I am going to take the batteries out of the doorbell, the only person that rings it is the pizza guy.

Another thing to bitch about, Koreans can't seem to walk up and down steps without stomping their feet as had as they can. I can hear people go from the top floor all the way to the bottom and seem to just walk up and down nonstop. Pick a floor and stay on it!! Oh, and stop slamming your doors at 3 in the morning!

Okay, I'm done for now.

No comments: