
I may have seemed like I was bashing America on the last post. I wasn't trying to, I was just pointing out some of the differences. This past week made me a bit homesick. I was turned onto a way to watch tv from the internet and was able to watch SportsCenter for the first time in years. I also got to watch the OSU-Illini game this morning (woke up at 5:30 to watch it).
I do miss my friends and family and expect to see you all within the next year. Not sure if/when I may be moving back to my motherland, but I do look forword to a visit. I can't wait to try my dad's cheese dip again, and have meatloaf, go to the barn, and maybe find a way to have a few Ninfaritas.
Ok, enough of that... I had a day and a half off last week and decided to visit the Busan Aquarium. It was more of a chance for me to realize I can't take pictures than anything else. It was pretty small but looked nice and it got me out of my flat. It's located right on a beach, so I was able to walk through some pretty cold water for a few seconds...
Hmmmm...Can't do it anymore (well, at least today). My mind is empty and the juices aren't flowing. I'll pick this up again tomorrow, maybe I'll even bitch some!

No comments:
Post a Comment