November 26, 2006

Not an interesting post this time. I am sick and don't feeling like writing much. I've spent the weekend in bed watching "The Wire", Fox News, and the occasional Korean channel. While waiting for English football to start (around 1:30am) I was flipping through the channels and came across the gem at the bottom of this post. My goal now is to find where this happens and go immediately to watch. One of my big regrets is not seeing it in America (yet!!!), though I have been to a monster truck show! Sorry for the bad quality, I was using my new camera and haven't figured out how to make it look nice yet. They really do make contact, I can't believe I watched it for an hour (and missed most of the soccer game).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck bro, but looks like it is taking place in Japan. Not bad, but prefer mud-wrestling - involves more use of one's intellect.