March 17, 2008

50

Not a lot has been happening of late. I teach, go home, watch a movie, fall asleep. The previous weekend I headed to Harajuku in Tokyo where weird people were supposed to be. I guess it is mostly for tourists, so there are a lot of goth kids posing for pictures. I would have taken some, but it seemed to fake. Some white goth kids where there and people started taking their picture, they got a little too into it. Just off from the gothers were the swingers/greasers. They looked straight out of the '50s with their leaver jackets, leather pants and greased hair. They all stood in separate circles doing the twist.


I am finally settled into my apartment, will have to get some pictures up soon. For the time being you can get a look at what I see on my way to work everyday. These are just from work to home...a five minute walk. The bottom picture is of a beer vending machine just round the corner from my apartment.


I also bought a "new" bike. Here is my new steed and its trainer.

No comments: