March 31, 2008

CONTEST TIME!!!

UPDATE-- Some people have mentioned they don't have Photoshop™, so I recommend Gimp. It is a free program that is very similar to Photoshop™. So far though, of the two official entries that I have had, neither has been done in Photoshop™ as far as I can tell. One was done with MSPaint©.



What with my body in recovery mode every weekend because of lacrosse, I don't get out much. So to fill in the gaps of my bloggery, I am having a contest! I have been posting profile pictures of me on some "social" websites and each had a holiday theme. I can't think of anything since the only big holidays that I can think of are Mother's Day and my mom's birthday. Winner will receive a very Japanese gift of my choosing. It hasn't been bought yet since I will try to cater to the winners needs and personality. I will provide the picture below along with some examples of past photoshop jobs. (If you really want to win, just enter, I can't imagine more than one or two even trying this!)


Picture to be used-



Some examples-

No comments: