March 1, 2008

Slow

It has been a slow week. All I did was ride trains and watch someone else teach thw classes I will be taking over. I have some really young students (four years old) and some fairly old students (74). The four year olds are better English speakers than the 74 year olds, but at least the older ones stay in their seats and don't pick their noses as much.

I move into my own apartment today. It probably won't have internet for awhile so who knows how often I will update (not that it is often now). I will be within walking distance of the school, which is much better than the daily 2 hour round trip commute I was doing.

The previous post was about when I drove from California to Texas in 2000.

There are pictures of a temple I went to a week or so ago in the "pictures" section. I will add more if I find anything interesting to snap.

I am supposed to go out tonight, maybe sake will create a nice/interesting situation to write about!

No comments: