After a normal week (I did join a gym!) I had some nice overpriced Pizza Hut And went to play lacrosse. I am incredibly out of shape (you'd think an hour at the gym would have cured that) and haven't played in awhile so it was ugly and painful. They are really into conditioning and after practicing for 3.5 hours it was time to workout. It killed me and I only lasted 2 out of the 5 circuits. They are a lot better than I thought, but after a month I should get up to speed with them.
Went to Shibuya after to maybe buy some lacrosse gear but it was too expensive. :(
Here is a video of the intersection at Shibuya (the one that is in lots of movies).
Hmmmm...it isn't working, so just ignore the fact that there isn't a video and "oo" and "ahh" and what you think you should have seen.
My place is a sty at the moment due to internet wires everywhere and me not being a good cleaner, but as soon as I get motivated I will get some pictures up.
Also, my bike has a flat tire already :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment