October 29, 2008

Apartment Found!

I found the apartment I want. It smells of tatami mats and has a sink in the bathroom. I didn't see any bugs and my washing machine won't be outside. Now all I need to do is get my manager to sign the contract. Hopefully she will do that tomorrow and I can get out of here by this weekend. Of course, that means I will not have internet for a couple weeks probably, but that will give me more time to catch up on my reading and watching old movies about the USA killing Japs.

I hope my new neighbors aren't strange.


The old woman struck again! She left another not on her bike, but this time moved it next to the stairs. It was a couple pieces of paper stuck together talking about drugs. I am trying to get the boss to call the police for harassment, but since I am leaving, I guess it doesn't really matter.

The note she left.

Halloween week has started, here are some pictures...my students are shorter than I thought. I am Totoro.




And finally, I wish I could hold my camera steady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope this place works out.
Jill