Looked at the apartment yesterday. First thing noticed was the cockroach running around. Second thing noticed was 1 square foot of counter space. Third thing noticed was the complete lack of a bathroom sink. Everything would have to be done at the kitchen sink with its one square foot of counter space.
Time to talk to the Dutchman.
I miss The Barn

I did play racquetball yesterday.
My costume is ready. Maybe pictures will follow later this week.
2 comments:
"Time to talk to the Dutchman"? Is that a Japanese euphemism for playing with yourself? Because if so, it's time to clean this blog up, Buddy - you got family reading this thing! Good luck w/ the apartment search though...your older and wiser brother
No, there is a Dutchman in my Japanese class who said he could help me find an apartment. Though I do a lot of playing with myself, just got a new Japanese learning game on my Nintendo DS, I play against myself a lot with that.
Post a Comment