I had a run in with the old lady upstairs tonight. She left a note in front of my door (she even weatherproofed it!!!) saying "DRAG" and a bunch of Kanji after it. Either she was trying to write "drugs" or thinks I am into some other interesting activities. She also called me a "terrorist". I video taped (hard drived???) a lot of it, so be sure to check in later for some of that.
October 14, 2008
Drug Smoking Terrorist!!!
I had a run in with the old lady upstairs tonight. She left a note in front of my door (she even weatherproofed it!!!) saying "DRAG" and a bunch of Kanji after it. Either she was trying to write "drugs" or thinks I am into some other interesting activities. She also called me a "terrorist". I video taped (hard drived???) a lot of it, so be sure to check in later for some of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha! I LOVE this lady! Post some of that video ASAP! Although, after seeing your bike, I can see where she might have been influenced to post "Drag" on it/you. I'd be there protecting my little brother, but this is such good entertainment that I kind of prefer that it goes on...
That is NOT my bike, it is hers.
Hey, why did she put the sign on her bike, not yours? Got a close-up of it - would like to try and read the characters - at least the Chinese ones.
Post a Comment