October 18, 2008

WWYD??

I need your help!!!

I can either stay in my apartment or move to a new one without having a crazy lady living above me accusing me of drug use and terrorism.

Pros of current apt:
Quiet, I hear nothing except the occasional kid going to school and the early morning school band practice.
I am already here, no moving.
Pizza Hut knows where to find me.
Giant patio door faces a private, quiet alley

Cons:
Bat-shit crazy neighbor.
A distance from school and train station.
Small one room apt.
No windows except my giant patio door that anyone can walk into.

Pros of new apartment:
Bigger, two rooms so I can actually have a sitting/eating room and a separate room for sleeping.
lots of windows!!
Bigger WC so I can actually close the door if needed be.
Bigger kitchen.
Right next to a drug store and a Chinese restaurant.
Can look out window and see hot moms wheeling their kids around.


Cons:
Kids. Lots were playing right next to my place and when I left they all wanted to try out their English "Hello!" Sorry!" "See you!" "Ching Chong Chow!!"
Have to move my stuff.
May be without Internet for awhile (maybe that is a good thing!)
Looks like a family lives next door.
Near a "busy" road.


If they had built the building facing the other way there would be no questions, I would be moving today.

So PLEASE leave a comment before Sunday night America time and let me know what you think!

On a side note, why does bat poo= crazy and chicken poo= afraid?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From my seat over here in the states, I say stay there as I want more stories involving the nut lady. But if I were you, I'd definitely move. Sounds like there's more space and more action going on over there, even if it is kids half the time. Also, what's up with that mom's T-shirt? I think I know what it's implying, but are there a few words missing or something? - your ever guiding brother

Anonymous said...

Ah, you must wisely choice! Like your bro, I vote stay for the schadenfreude, but would move if I were you.

Steven said...

If you move, I have a feeling we will get a lot of stories about the 'crazy kids' in the building. You old codger!

Anonymous said...

move - brother two

Anonymous said...

you should move. i think you'll get plenty of good stories at the new place.
Jill