
This post is for my mom who complained (on merely pointed out) that she would like something more personal than me just directing her to my blog whenever she has questions about what I have been up to. So please do not read this unless you gave birth to me.

Hi Mom!
I am currently in Busan and will be here until the 21st (or so, you never can tell when the ship will head out, Busan dock workers like to emulate WWII Australian dock workers. You never know when they will bitch and moan and then strike leaving the war effort (or the Me getting to the USA effort) in jeopardy.
Korea is good and I am eating a lot of good food and meeting interesting people. I did have a good ol' fashioned battle with an old Korean woman who thought her getting on the train was more important then my (or everyone else trying to) getting off. I finally had to forcibly move her out of the way while I silently chanted "USA! USA! USA!"
I have been wondering around town with an attractive female friend (yes, only a friend) and she has not been too happy about getting comments about how lucky she is to be with such a handsome man.
I went to see my old school where I was greeted with shouts of "Beckham!", "so handsome!" and "big head!" A Korean actually said I have a big head. These people must not own mirrors.
Love you Mom! If you have anymore questions please post them in my commemnts section!!
YLB
ps. To all of you others that are still reading, you are a nosey people.

2 comments:
Decoding:
YLB = Your Lovely Bear
Right?
Wrong
Post a Comment