I am the proud owner of a Sony ereader. I love it but am in need of some good books to read while on the boat. PLEASE post some recommendations in the "comments" section. Anything will be fine.
Thanks!!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Driving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
"Middlesex" is a great one. Why don;t you find a picture book about smutty hotel rooms. Oh wait, you already did. By the way, mom wants you to let her know where you are...
7 comments:
The Driving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
"Middlesex" is a great one. Why don;t you find a picture book about smutty hotel rooms. Oh wait, you already did. By the way, mom wants you to let her know where you are...
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
hxxp://rapidfind.org
You'll find a huge amount of stuff there.
The Fountainhead (if you didn't read the paperback copy I gave you)
Life of Pi
Brave New World
Life of Pi - excellent choice, especially for your situation.
Brave New World and 1984 - also good choices - maybe that's because I live in China
History's 70 Greatest Journeys - not read it, but recently ordered a copy for Dad
Post a Comment