I head off at 5pm Korea time this Saturday. I have to board the boat at 11am, though I hope I don't have to stay aboard the whole time. 12 days is long enough so evey little hour of freedom is welcome. Since I am not sure exactly when I will get into Long Beach I cannot buy a train ticket. Hopefully it will be warly enough for me to catch a taxi then a bus to the station but who knows at this point.
I have a ton of things to post but was too distracted by all the flashes of picture snapping Japanese in the Krispy Kreme, one of the few places I have found that I can connect my laptop to the internet and not be required to enter an id number (which all Koreans must use so their internet stalking and rumor spreading can be monitored). So please do not give up on me while I don't post for the next 2 weeks. Currently I am on the computer that is in my hotel room. Not sure why someone needs a computer in a love motel, but here it is.
I have picked up some of the reccomended books. Started one and it seems a bit depressing, and another one is about a boy trapped on an iceberg with a tiger or something. Good books for helping me deal with cabin fever on a ship!
Hopefuly the world won't change too much while I am away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment