skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
November 5, 2008
I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep while you were all choosing the next President. I actually slept better than I normally do.
2 comments:
prehensel
said...
did you absentee vote for ohio?
2:26 PM
Scott
said...
No, I faxed mine in to Maine.
2:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(29)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(11)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(85)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(89)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(17)
Quantum of suck
Japanese Drinks
t-shirts
UPDATE: My boss asked me to take the video down un...
Soy Sauce
Birthday
I found this video on Japan Probe (a great site fo...
Still at it
It's my birthday
Moving
My week in pictures
Not an emotional guy, but this had an effect on me...
She is fukt up.
My Apartment Search Philosophy
I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep while you we...
Election
Though I didn't have a good week as far as accommo...
►
October
(15)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(50)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(18)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
Links
News
PICTURES
About Me
Scott
View my complete profile
2 comments:
did you absentee vote for ohio?
No, I faxed mine in to Maine.
Post a Comment