
Well, I officially have a stalker now. The old lady neighbor (whom shall be referred to as "Kusobaba" from here on out) stopped by my school today. she knocked on the door, opened it to say "I know where your school is" then left.
Kusobaba getting some fresh air

My boss lady finally saw the need to move to a higher source than the apartment management and called the city. They said they will take her to a hospital this week. I said call the cops, but they are hesitant to do that since she is so insane.
I am still trying to figure out what I did to make her angry at me. But this has encouraged me to post the film I made of her calling me a terrorist and what not. I will deliver it to city hall myself if need be.
On the plus side, I was told that I am 100% getting a new apartment next weekend. It is by no means my dream place, but it is only a 1 minute walk to work and a 2 minute walk to the train station. It has 2 rooms, but one of those is a loft bedroom which I know I will break a bone or two falling from the ladder one evening after a few drinks. It is a bigger version of "the boat house" aka "Donna's house" aka "Scott's house" in Maine. I will not be able to stand up straight in the shower and only have one electric burner to cook on. That last bit will have to be changed somehow. Electric burners suck ass. ASS!!

1 comment:
followed you to your school?! Awesome! Once again, I have to say, I love this lady! As soon as you move into your other place, let me know your new address so I can e-mail it to her. Ha! And YOU let me know when YOU'RE going to be on Skype big fella'. We'll catch up then. Talk to you soon - your biggest bro
Post a Comment