UPDATE: My boss asked me to take the video down until I can edit bits out, like the location of said nutjob neighbor. So until I get around to it, you will not be able to see it again and again.
Well, here it is! The long awaited neighbor video. I am only showing the part where she is accusing me of taking "drags". I feel like this is my Medellin, lots of hype, but will fall way short of expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seems like a nice enough old lady to me. ;)
"Oscar Meyer?" Genius.
Did she want to call the police or peel a potato? What was that thing she was waving around? Looks like a fruitloop of the highest order. Nice to hear your unobtrusive director's commentary in the background. Maybe next time it could inform us about what the actress' motivation was, how you managed to frame the shot and whether she had been living amongst the homeless to get into character :-)
She was waving around a little recorder, she saw me videoing her, so I guess she wanted to join in.
Her motivation was forgetting to take her medication. At least that is what we were told.
Post a Comment