I looked everywhere for Eel juice, but I only saw one guy drinking it, and I was a bit intimidated by his Yakuza tattoos and large entourage to make a feeble attempt at Japanese and ask him where he got it. That was an ugly sentence. Enjoy.
November 28, 2008
Japanese Drinks
After hearing about Pepsi's cucumber flavored drink introduced for the summer of 2007, I have been on the hunt for something interesting to try. There is no more cucumber, and this past summer's special was Blue Pepsi, which was just a Hawaiian blend. This fall they introduced Pepsi White and you can see the taste test below. I also found a curry flavored drink which can also be seen under the Pepsi video.
I looked everywhere for Eel juice, but I only saw one guy drinking it, and I was a bit intimidated by his Yakuza tattoos and large entourage to make a feeble attempt at Japanese and ask him where he got it. That was an ugly sentence. Enjoy.
I looked everywhere for Eel juice, but I only saw one guy drinking it, and I was a bit intimidated by his Yakuza tattoos and large entourage to make a feeble attempt at Japanese and ask him where he got it. That was an ugly sentence. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The drink flavors seem less than surprising. But I still liked watching your reaction. Why are you wearing that thing on your head in the curry video?
Jill W
wow.
Post a Comment