November 21, 2008

Still at it

I had an interesting night out for my birthday, I will write more about it in an upcoming post. I want to make sure what really happened, did actually happen before I put finger to keyboard.

I am completely moved in and at some point will give you the grand tour sometime in the near future. But for now it is nice not having to hear the old woman jumping about. Instead I get to hear her calling my school!

That is right, Kusobaba called my school the past two evenings. She was ranting on about all types of things, but the key bits were that my boss (55+ year old grandmother) is my girlfriend and that she smells the drugs I am taking. The strange thing is that she is smelling it even though I already moved out. The boss is recording her phone calls and has her say the date and time when she smelled me doing the deed. Unfortunately I had been moved out for 3 days by that time. Today's call had Kusobaba saying she will call all of the other schools in the company and tell them I do "drags" and am dating my boss.

I think I would freak out if I tried to do drugs in this country. Have you seen what some of the people look like?

No comments: